Nice Airport trains
There is not a railway station at Nice Airport, but bus line 23 stops close to St Augustin Railway Station (Bd. René Cassin, near the SNCF railway bridge). It departs from Terminal 1, platform 6 runs every 12 minutes during peak hours and 22 minutes during off-peak hours. The cost of a single ticket is €1.00.
Or you might prefer to walk to the station which will take you about 15 - 20 minutes from Terminal 1 :
- Exit at arrivals, Gate A1.
- Cross the pedestrian way towards "Arénas", under the RN98 bridge (Passage de la Caravelle).
- Cross Av. Lindbergh and turn left (Lycée hôtelier Paul Augier).
- Turn right (Bd. René Cassin) at the traffic lights
- Cross to the left under the SNCF railway bridge (Route de Grenoble) and turn right (Av. Edouard Grinda).
See map below for more details:
Trains at Nice Airport
The ticket office at St Augustin in open from: Monday to Friday : 06:00-20:10 & Saturday, Sunday & holidays : 08:40- 12:30 & 14.00:17.20
From St Augustin station you can connect to the following resorts:
|Destination||Approximate Journey Time||Single Fare|
|Grasse||1 hour 7 minutes||€7.70|
|St Raphael||1 hour 27 minutes||€9.60|
|Les Arcs||1 hour 50 minutes||€12.90|
|Ventimiglia||1 hour 3 minutes||€7.10|
For more information on timetables visit the website www.ter-sncf.com